Full Job Description
A global leader in branded healthy lifestyle products and has over 40 years of experience with an uncompromising dedication in developing innovative and reliable healthy lifestyle products.
2021 is a milestone in United States for OSIM and it will be an exciting journey which will require candidates that will fit the company's ambitious culture. If you would like an opportunity where you will be proud to call it a Career. OSIM United States would like to hear from you.
We are looking for a multitasker and a go-getter with initiative and passion to learn.
Join our young and dynamic team with OSIM USA. You can receive a sign up bonus of $500 after successfully passing our 3 months probation!!
- Multiple positions available throughout the region such as Westfield Santa Anita, Brea, Glendale and Del Amo.
- Across USA occasionally if needed
- Assess customer needs and provide insight for the purchase.
- Achieve personal monthly target and be rewarded doing so.
- Maintaining strong customer relationship through sales and marketing tools provided
- Maintaining smooth store operation
- Honing salesmanship skill with professional training module (Training Provided)
- Provide insight professional advice on improving customer lifestyle (Training Provided)
- Opportunity to travel across USA to attend trade shows and road shows by assisting the road show team
- Expect two weeks of training prior job start
- Sales experience is a bonus (Training provided prior to work)
- Have the right to work in USA.
- Valid driver license is an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Verbal communication in Mandarin or Cantonese is required.
- Team oriented (Work as a team, Grow as a team)
Perks & Benefits (examples)
- Base salary + Monthly bonus + Commission (Uncapped)
- Team building activities.
- Training provided.
- Exceptional potential for career growth to both local and overseas areas due to rapid corporate expansion with a target of 20 new locations in the United States by 2022.
- Fully funded training packages for management positions.
- International travel to overseas conferences for Store Managers. Previous locations includes Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Sydney, Auckland, Toronto, Vancouver and Singapore
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Signing bonus
- Retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cantonese (Required)
- Mandarin (Required)